Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weather

So how many of you think you would be excellent weather forecasters?  I can feel the barometric pressure changing, there's got to be money in that right?  I gotta figure out a way to market this.  The American Dream, making easy money.  Well, painful money but it's a skill any way.  If only my Titanium was magnetized, then I could travel the circus circuit, sticking various objects to my spine.  That may be kind of handy, no pockets, no problem, I'll just wear it on my spine.  I could start a whole new fashion trend. I could take the fashion world by storm!  The Cat Walk.  O.K. time to hit the hey before I start busting out the Right Said Fred.

Leigha

1 comment:

  1. I read a little bit of your story last night, and I look forward to reading more. Great blog, Leigha!
    J~

    ReplyDelete