Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stuff that makes my life Easier

So I'm in Love with my Electrolux Egorarapido 2 in 1 floor vacuum.  I have help keeping my house up, but I try to keep things as clean as I can.  This Vacuum rocks.  It's upright, light, cordless, and a back saver.  I keep it next to the cat litter.  Somehow, my wonderful cat can through her litter over 10 feet.  This vacuum is very handy and allows me to keep my hardwood floors clean in between housekeeping days.  I don't know what I'd do without it.  Probably nag my husband to death about the litter on the floor.  It also has a detachable hand held vacuum attached.  I can't say enough about how much I love this thing, so I'll go ahead and shut up about it now.  I've included a link to the site.  Just wanted to pass along information on something I find very handy .

 http://smallappliances.electroluxusa.com/node35.asp?ProdID=41910

No comments:

Post a Comment