Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Random

OK, so I have a question.  How many of you experience weird sensations in your arms and legs?  You know those commercials for Restless Leg Syndrome, the creepy crawly feeling, bugs under your skin, have to get up and walk?  O.K., I have that in my arms and legs on occasion.  Usually when I get into bed at night.  It drives me mad!  I get up stretch, lift light weights, swing my arms around.  I have no idea what causes this.  Could it be medication?  Demon Possession?  What the heck is this?  It usually last a couple of hours and then stops just as fast as it started.  Never happens during the day, only at night.  Read the side effects on all of my meds, no mention of this.  Acckkkk!  Please, does anyone know what this is, I'm desperate for a solution.

2 comments:

  1. OK I'm going to try this again. Your great Grandmother Proctor & Grandma Betty suffer from Restless Leg syndrome. It is the nerves firing at random in the legs Mom's is worse at night. You probably should talk to your Doctor about this as there is medication you can take that will stop this. Can't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about Grandma's. When I stayed with her during summers she was always up walking around at night. I think mine may be a combination of heridity and medication. I find it often happens if I have to take more medication than usual at night. I don't know if you've seen the commercials for restless leg syndrome, but the side effects seem pretty darn crazy!

    ReplyDelete